Friday, May 20, 2011

daily outfit

I have the hardest time finding good tops to go with aline skirts ): I love this skirt though, I got it off etsy! The color made it really hard to find a top for, too, I kept thinking a grey sweater shirt would work best bt I wanted to match it to these shoes, too, so I went beige :p The bag is thrifted, random, but I I have been liking upholstry bags lately :p

daily outfits

daily outfits

daily outfits

& I know I shouldnt spend more money on gunne sax dresses because I cant really wear them and they are so overpriced, but guh, I saw this one and had to get it <3 It is so victorian chic.

5 comments:

  1. the dress is really pretty - looking forward to pictures of you in it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see why you couldn't help it and got that dress, is absolutely adorable.

    I loved your outfit btw :) those wedges are really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. how are those shoes workin out for ya? comfy?

    ReplyDelete