Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Rachael & I had the most beautiful time at the creek today. Now my muscles are all sore & my cheeks are red and I feel wonderful despite no sleep :) I want to go there every week and just lay around on obnoxious floaties and listen to the ducks somewhere far away :F I am surely going to the store tonight to get water goggles & an underwater camera for next time :) Maybe one of those masks with the breathing straw because this creek has a plethora of fishes & I could lay on my stomach and watch them swim.

sjdfk Rachael looks like some kind of pale star goddess coming out of a river in the amazon :O haha <3



נכון סיוטים

נכון סיוטים

נכון סיוטים

נכון סיוטים

נכון סיוטים

נכון סיוטים

נכון סיוטים

נכון סיוטים

נכון סיוטים

1 comment:

  1. Looks really amazing, I'm a big fan of your photos :) Sounds like a nice day too!

    ReplyDelete