Friday, May 27, 2011

summer purchases phase1

The thing about me & purses is that I dont like to have alot of them to go with different outfits. I really like to have just two bags: a brown leather bag and a black leather bag. I had a pretty nice ASOS bag I was using by river island but using bags that arent real leather .. something just feels off about it. So I ended up buying this satchel bag from warehouse and it is big and glorious.



The sandals are the Dolce Vita jacquie sandals that I already own in tan.. I cant say much but that this is my favorite shoe so I wanted it in both colors (I am the same way about shoes that I am with bags, I only like them in tans or blacks).

The dress i found on etsy and I really love it - I was eyeballing a dress just like this on modcloth but I could never commit to it because modcloth has really short babydoll dresses, like, too short. This one seems much more relaxed and long.



A few pairs of thighhighs from ASOS. I really am liking thighhighs more than tights this year, or ankle socks.



My favorite book <3 my copy is a paperback and I found this nice old vintage hardback and fell in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment