Friday, June 17, 2011

Madness returns

Really simple outfit! I havent had money to shop much lately so I've just been digging stuff out of the back of my closet & my mouth is open and my eyes were closed because I was in a big hurry and this is the best one I got, haha :p Velvet and silk dress from the gap & a secretary chiffon shirt with victorian lace and collar & really basic flats because the outfit felt a little victorian, to me, but I didn't have any shoes that really screamed with it. I feel like my hair is growing back out, though, thankfully! And the color is coming around - another bleach next month and regular toning and I should have it out to a complete white (I hope). As long as it gets long again and is atleast white in some spots I think I will be pleased enough ;)

daily outfits

daily outfits

Anyway!! I have been playing alice: madness returns and it is really the best game I have played in a long time as far as having a real storyline and not just being a war game or a shooter! Her outfits change with each chapter & right now I am in a ~far east~ chapter and she has the cutest kimono dress on ): The gameplay is fun, with alot of hidden paths that only reveal themselves when you've shrunk down & enemies like samurai wasps & boltflies & one eyed tea kettles. The weapons arsenal includes the vorpal blade butcher knife, a teapot cannon, a pepper grinder gun & a hobby horse hammer. I also like that alice is insane - I know lewis carroll wasnt neccessarily a dark person but this game just, it takes me back to the original idea of alice in wonderland even though it isnt at all what the original was - does that make sense? It just feels right.

misc

misc

1 comment:

  1. I remember when I was 14 and the first one came out. I was all like "Omg, thiz is teh best thing evar!"

    I've read mixed things about the new one. I'm excited to play it though. Are you playing it on the Xbox or PC? I've heard the PC one is a bit glitchy.

    ReplyDelete