Saturday, June 4, 2011

purchases

There is this wonderful, big antique store that I enjoy going to - I usually only go to it when I have something to trade. You see, whenever vintage items of mine are not selling online Queen's attic will take them for store credit :) Today I took in a typewriter and got a vintage 1930s pentagram box with a slide puzzle lock mechanism that is fascinating (I took it apart when I got home to see how it worked exactly) & a galileo thermometer that instantly caught my eye (it was between that & a bronze beethoven bust but the bust was too large and quite frankly I'd much prefer a bust of chopin or handel). Really pleased!!

I also obtained some time wax seals from a christian store that I will use in a most unsavory way & my ten volume poe set - the set is fascinating, it smells like old books should smell & the CR is 1897. I can't find more about the editions, unfortunatly.

purchases

purchases

purchases

purchases

misc

purchases

purchases

purchases

purchases

No comments:

Post a Comment