Tuesday, June 21, 2011

showoffs

I don't normally care to do photos inside because the lighting is so poor, but ever since I played madness returns I have been on a real Alice kick, again, and I was excited to show this skirt I finished :) I quite like it although it looks kind of poor because I sold all my crinoline/petticoats, so I have nothing to poof it the way it is meant to be poofed ): I made the front a smooth waistband & th eback has elastic to fit most sizes & ties at the sides for a bow.

misc

misc

I also wanted to show off this swell belljar I found for a dollar at the american thrift! It came with the wooden base & it's so large, belljars these sizes normally run from 50upwards, so I feel very proud of this, too.

misc

misc

misc

& I finished a wormwood & timber scented candle set with moss and lavender & an open spine journal. Both in my shop :)!

handmade

handmade

handmade

handmade

handmade

handmade

journals

3 comments:

  1. Where do you find time to do all of this! You must be one of the most prolific people I follow online. Its so great to see, and a constant inspiration. Also that bell jar - SCORE!

    xx Di
    ICEFLOE

    ReplyDelete
  2. you create such lovely things that could be found in a treasure chest~! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore your blog. Your photos and creations always seem so out of this world, there's really something magical to them.

    ReplyDelete