Monday, July 25, 2011

Always

What I wore to see HPDH2 for a second time :) It was a really rainy & foggy day so I wanted to do an updo (because my hair was wet anyway) so I tried the cute little balls that Sofia has been sporting around (it looks much more lovely on her, though, because she has a generally lovely face!) The dress is a norma jean childrens dress that was pretty uncomfortable because while I can manage most larger kids sizes those sleeves are killer tight when they are long / halfsleeved - but was worth the discomfort for those breast buttons and peter pan collar :) The Snape jacket that Gert made me last year!

The only good thing about rain when you've got to be out is that summer rain, over a few days, makes mushrooms grow everywhere & me, being the fungi enthusiast that I am, I was grabbing them out of the grass and stuffing them into my pockets by the handfulls to steep & collect oil from for scents. My hands and pockets are always pretty unfortunate and dirty when set against other girls hands and pockets ;)

daily outfits

daily outfits

daily outfits

misc

misc

misc

No comments:

Post a Comment