Saturday, July 23, 2011

daily outfit

I had a job interview today because I am becoming utterly unhapy with my current work environment & this was what I wore. I have been trying to make purple lipstains, experimenting with different coloring, and this is my favorite, made for myself, because it's really lowkey if you mix it with lipgloss or you can just jam it on for corpse lips :) It's got that morgue purple, a real purple, not dark gothic purple. I like it muchly :)

The sweater is a wonderful angora bit which I can never get good photos of but it has all the soft, loose rabbit hair sticking out & the dress is an old one from anthropologie. I bought my first real belt today , as in, belts that dont come with something; I've never been inclined to wear belts but alot of my dresses are sacky and loose so I thought it was time... the brown didn't match my shoes and it annoyed me alot :/ now I have one more thing to buy in ten shades of blacks and browns, like shoes and purses and who needs that pressure?

Escaped from Azkaban that one did :) I got a noble collection Potter catalogue in the mail today which gave me a ton of nice color pictures to stick into lockets, Oh Snape wait until I find the right locket for you m'love <3 Oh how I want a sterling silver time turner, it makes my heart shake ): daily outfits

daily outfits

daily outfits

daily outfits

daily outfits

daily outfits

2 comments:

  1. How can you be so lovely? :O <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love your outfit!
    So nice and light and airy.

    Best of luck with the job! I know what it's like to be stuck in something you're not enjoying. I hope you escape soon!

    ReplyDelete