Thursday, July 21, 2011

every one

:) I rewatched all of the potter films and I am so in love, I forgot how sweet those first few are but do you know what makes me angry?!!! In the first film Harry is so nasty to Snape, after Snape tries to help him no less, and they never address it, he never has to be sorry about being needlessly rude to a teacher! There is one scene where Snape actually goes to say something to him and Harry just stares at him and Snape looks horrified, hah. I fell in love with HBP all over again, too. I could write loads about Snape, honestly. I wish I had some audiofiles of Rickman reading Poe. In any event I wrote a small prequel to an OOTP based Harry & Snape story over here; I don't quite know why I am even linking it because out of everything I do I am most self conscious about writing fictional things.. I do okay on descriptions, sure, I could write five paragraphs about the buttons on Snapes robes but I am total rubbish at dialogue and story.

In any event I ordered a new perfume for myself from ForStrangeWomen. The initial smell is very woodsy and mossy but I was disappointed that after a bit of time it smells so much like winter kitty that I can't wear it (I have bought alot of her perfumes and WK was my least favorite because it is this kind of sweet smell that reminds me of a kaluha, honestly!) So I am using it my oil diffuser and it is lovely as a room scent, I dont get near as many of the notes that made it similiar to Winter Kitty. And the packaging and presentation is beautiful as always.

purchases

purchases

purchases

purchases

purchases

purchases

purchases

No comments:

Post a Comment