Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Playing around with some new label designs - I want to really push Carnivale because out of any scent I've thus concocted (muhahaha) I do, infact, really love this one the most and I want to get proper labels for it and do it corectly. I am thinking 4ML frosted screw top bottles this time around with proper label stickers on the front & back that are really simple.





I also finished painting two wooden boxes so I decided to turn them into box sets over here in the shop :)

handmade

handmade

handmade

handmade

handmade

handmade

I also thought that I would link you fine people to this lovely fanvideo, located right here in this link of Snape & Lily to disarm by smashing pumpkins (it was not made by me, I found it on a Snape fan community). It is quite lovely!! But does contain spoilers for movie8.

4 comments:

  1. Ah the Harry Potter necklace set *_* I am in love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is actually the symbol for Mercury.
    This is Mars’ symbol: http://www.cafeastrology.com/images/marsmed.gif

    The packaging for your scents is lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ff i was listing a perfume on etsy called mars while i was doing this and mistyped it, dumb me

    ReplyDelete