Thursday, July 7, 2011

I've been trying to get my hair grey/silver since I began bleaching it - I think it needs one more bleach to be able to take the grey fully.. right now it has grey parts, and then sometimes it looks a little bit green :p Anyway! some more mounting, working on a watercolour journal and some doodles.

rrrrr

misc

misc

misc

misc

misc

journals

My littlefoot and sarah :) She is much more shy and she rarely comes out for photos, but he is very brave and he poses alot :p I love their little feet so much.

misc

misc

misc

3 comments:

  1. Ah, mounting. I spent my whole Saturday evening doing it... did you catch those yourself?

    Also, I'm pretty sure your grey hair will look awesome. Good luck!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair is gorgeous!

    A weird question, what do you do when you feel sad about your mother?

    ReplyDelete