Friday, August 26, 2011

hounds of hell

I had to get a new laptop two days ago & I lost all of my old hacked programs :/ I like PSP7 but I finally gave up and downloaded the trial for PSP13? haha, I was really liking my oudated software and now I am having to get used to all of these new things. I feel like these photos came out too bright/contrasted but.. that is what happens when youre trying to warm up to new editing software.

This dress is awkward, I have been trying to find nice sheer black lace dresses - I cut the slip in half but the shoulders are still odd because they had pads I had to rip out and it just generally fits like an older woman's dress so eh, less than impressed but I do like the lace portions. I might remove the slip completely and wear it over a bodysuit or something younger.

My classes this term are going to be just as nice as last but I will tell you we've started on the actual sculpting in restorative arts, or rather will be soon, and I am really not an artist and I have a great many worries about successfully recreating ears and noses and features out of wax. We're to choose someone and recreate their entire face at some point in the year and I am just dreading it.

daily outfits

daily outfits

daily outfits

misc

misc

misc

misc

misc

misc

misc

misc

misc

No comments:

Post a Comment