Wednesday, August 10, 2011

eyes of the devil

I have been looking for a nice sheer black kaftan or sheer kimono for a little bit now and I could never find one that was less than a hundred or so, so I just made my own. It was pretty easy and I am not sure if the construction is really obvious but it has kimonoish sleeves that are about half of the length of the entire garment. The smaller photos are more of my ~garment~ photos but because of the nudity I didn't want to load them onto flickr or post them large anywhere - I don't have a problem with nudity, obviously, since I feel fine being nude outdoors in the open but it is problematic being nude online - mostly I just don't like the strange comments that mistake my comfort and naturalism with sexuality.

I was thinking of marketing these in my shop. My main problem with making a line of anything is my utter laziness and how busy I get when my classes start again.

I also want to get the deathly hallow symbol tattood on both my wrists, I am almost certain I am going to get them, I have been giving it alot of thought and love the symbol, it is absolutely perfect.

נכון סיוטים

נכון סיוטים

נכון סיוטים

נכון סיוטים

2 comments:

  1. I really love this and would totally buy one from your lovely shop.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those garments are gorgeous!

    I'd love to see a picture of your deathly hallows tattoo once it's done!

    ReplyDelete