Tuesday, August 23, 2011

I have been so inspired. Made two boudoir petticoats, knee garters & some underwear/bloomers (ill save those for another post). I wish that I could get hired on to sew raggedy clothes for a freakshow travel circus (I was watching documentaries on them on netflix, sue me). I also hate taking photos in her ebecaise it's so dark and cluttered but life, life, life, it's all I can do atm.

handmade

handmade

handmade

handmade

handmade

handmade

handmade

handmade

handmade

handmade

handmade

4 comments:

  1. i used to read your live journal years ago, can't put into words how happy i was to run across your new blog just now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One day I will pick your brain and figure out how you get time to do all of these amazing magical things.

    Silly question - I know you use PC and not Mac, but I was wondering if it was because you never tried Mac, or if you tried it and didn't like it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ive never had a mac ): they are too expensive!!! One day though, when I have a proper good job, I will have one because they look beautiful and I never hear bad things about their performance! Are you a mac lady?

    ReplyDelete