Friday, August 5, 2011

virus of life

So D sent me this nice little corset style waist cincher a while ago and I am finally wearing it with something :) Paired it with a velvet skirt & a sheer lace top - the outfit looked better with the sleeves down but it was 100+ degrees so this'll do, pig. Also I wanted a tie to wear with the outfit but I couldnt find one around the house that was grey or black ): would have domm'd it out nicely, oh well.

I have been painting fabric and making little drawstring bags for my constellation lockets (in the shop) & working on a new huge cowl scarf & playing wiht ink and water for pensieve inspired photos :)

handmade

handmade

handmade

handmade

handmade

handmade

misc

misc

misc


misc

misc

daily outfits

daily outfit

daily outfits


Also, a little unrelated, but if you have netflix here are the best two films I have watched in a month. As a point of interest the trailer for perfect host is here and if you're anything like me you were in love with Niles on Fraiser & will watch this trailer and shake until you see David Hyde Pearce play this role.



3 comments:

  1. I adore the little bags you've made, such a brilliant idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great in the corset! Nice to see that it's found a good home!

    http://0000.codexed.com

    ReplyDelete