Monday, August 22, 2011

This was what I wore for my first day back to classes & subsequently to go to the library - I really hate reading on the computer and I have been wanting to read the novel for Dracula for some time & am too broke to really buy a nice copy, atm, but I know the edition I want just exactly. Does anyone out there know a nice place to buy the Sweeney Todd soundtrack on vinyl? I have fallen in love with every song, I swear, I sing them constantly. I guess Amazon, I just don't care for amazon much - too many bad experiences, also I wanted to find it used/cheaper.

I want my hair like Luna Lovegood, grow grow grow ): ! I wish I had more plaid Aline skirts, too.

Priest was really a rubbish movie but looking at Paul Bettany was worth the rental money because he really is falling into a niche of religious roles & I love religious imagery, rosaries breaking with matrix fight moves as the beads drop in macro slow motion (hah).

daily outfits

daily outfits

daily outfits

daily outfits

handmade

handmade

handmade

handmade

handmade

3 comments:

  1. That crystal notebook is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like musicstack.com for buying records: http://www.musicstack.com/album/sweeney+todd/original+cast

    ReplyDelete
  3. MAN you always have the best shoes.

    ReplyDelete