Wednesday, September 21, 2011

I really love this dress, I got it off etsy and I've been wearing it everyday - it needs a belt but I dont have a nice black belt so that is on my toget list. I know the mixed tights probably deter some people but it could have been a really simple and easily nice outfit with plain black socks, I just wanted to change it up a bit. I also retoned my hair silver last night :o :I :( :F I don't know what the lot of other people who have silver hair do/how they feel about it but I love it but also find it pointless because it washes back out to yellow in under a week and its ultimatly just damaging my hair for nothing. I am going to buy roux fanciful color silver mousse because I hear that it is a good temporary color you can rub in daily? Anyone tried this?

I want long black-red nails and tons of silver rings.

Not sure if anyone who reads gives a flip about ELF makeup, I happen to like it and like that it is so dirt cheap, but they are having a promo (code is carolina, if I recall correctly) where if you spend 15+ dollars you get 50% off your order AND free shipping, I ordered something like 8/9 items for 12 dollars? crazy.

daily outfits

daily outfits

daily outfits

daily outfits

daily outfits

daily outfits

misc

misc

misc

נכון סיוטים

נכון סיוטים

נכון סיוטים

נכון סיוטים

2 comments:

  1. The mirroring on that last one is super subtle. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bracelet! We sell them at the jewelry shop I work at, thinking hard about buying one ever since we got them in...

    ReplyDelete