Sunday, September 18, 2011

The caterpillar (dubbed Henry Wadsworth) is growing so quickly! All he does is eat (I snapped a photo of him mid leaf-destruction) :P It is strange to observe something with such a short life cycle. My glorious dawn LP came in and I think the cover is just beautiful (you can hear the song here and this particular video is nice because the maker sync'd up alot of the quotes parts in cosmos). I also got my first real order from BPAL and it was nice because they included 2imps (which generally go for about three dollars each on ebay) - I chose Arkham and it was such a good choice; SWEET INCENSEY. I think of headshops and maple syrup :) Kind of strange and neat and very warm for winter.

I was alos asked to make a pair of socks so there you go :)

misc

misc

misc

misc

misc

misc

handmade

handmade

handmade

handmade

handmade

handmade

1 comment: