Saturday, October 15, 2011

daily outfit, mostly

A pretty standard few outfits, all with my new favorite milk-maid braids :) How can anyone not love the frilly lace collar of this blue dress that is almost elizabethan?

daily outfits

daily outfits

daily outfits

daily outfits

misc

misc

misc

(my three favorite things right now) This leave in conditioner is amazing, best I have tried! And it smells so good @@ Playing through all of the AC games to get ready for Revelations & I forgot how much I LOVE Altair & Malik. GIVE ME A NAME AND I WILL GIVE YOU BLOOD!!! ffff what a badass.

misc

misc

misc

misc

3 comments:

  1. Loafer heels! My fav. Anthro had a great pair recently, and they came in turquoise patent leather.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't played Assassin's Creed yet, but I heard it is amazing. Probably time to steal the game from my friend.

    ReplyDelete