Sunday, October 2, 2011

Some purchases from ASOS for fall! A new bag, a few pairs of socks, a cute skirt and a cute dress! I wish asos was a bit cheaper :/



Also feast your eyes upon this beautiful Snape cloak that Geerte made for me! She just finished it and I can''t wait to get it and wear it with tall platforms because everyone I've showed it to doubts I can work it into everyday outfits, since it really is more of a costume piece based off a movie character, but I think it is stunning and will look too beautiful with short dresses and tall shoes.

Gods she is talented :o



I have new necklaces up in my shop :)

handmade

handmade

handmade

handmade

2 comments:

  1. Aww that cloak is just so beautiful and perfect! I'm really looking forward to see what do you wear it with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaargh I am so jealous of that cloak! I love Snape, he is one of mye absolute fave characters from Harry Potter. Cant wait to see a pic of an outfit with it.

    ReplyDelete