Monday, October 24, 2011

Borgias

It is probably no secret to anyone that follows me anywhere online that the golden era of the renaissance is my favorite time-period. I don't watch too much TV so I am perpetually out of the loop on new TV shows, so I was UNAWARE that there are TWO Borgia programs now airing! Cesar Borgia is one out of four of my favorite historical characters of all time, so imagine my EXCITEMENT. I have now (in two days!) finished the first season of Showtime's the borgias and am now working my way through the french/german Borgia by Tom Fontana. I intend to compare them in a proper post when I finish the latter!

daily outfits

daily outfits

daily outfits

misc

misc

misc

misc

Candy apples!! They are.. unpleasant.. to eat. How does anyone ever bite into one of these things ._.;;

misc

misc

3 comments:

  1. This is why I don't bother making candied apples but some people have really tasty alternatives like salted caramel ones that seem really amazing to try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha. The first time I tried candied apples was when I was a freshman in college - it tasted awful. Caramel apples are just as bad (it seals your jaw closed >.<)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always enjoy your taste in personal style. And you eat candied apples by cutting them into slices! (:

    ReplyDelete