Thursday, November 10, 2011

devil's advocate

Red satin top is erin fetherston + Black velvet jumper is thrifted + black velvet blazer is thrifted + shoes are dolce vita

If it were possible I would probably gut my entire closet and have nothing but red and black for winter; unfortunatly I have probably three pieces of red clothing :( Red + black always brings to mind devil's advocate and red and black suit/tie combos, and the omen. I think it was the new omen that had the striking contrast of damien in a red coat against pale skin? Ah, yes, it was the trailer! In my mind the devil will always wear a black suit and a red tie, it is more standard to me than horns :P

“When the Jews return to Zion, and a comet fills the sky, and the holy Roman Empire rises, then you and I must die. From the eternal sea he rises, creating armies on either shore, turning man against his brother, until man exists no more.”

daily outfits

daily outfits

daily outfits



daily outfits

daily outfits

daily outfits

No comments:

Post a Comment