Wednesday, November 2, 2011

spaces

I suppose everyone has a nice, private spot. Mine takes much walking to get to but is well worth it (and I need the excercize, anyway). The ground is a carpet of pineneedles with no other soul for a mile (and rarely even an animal).

The artist, the philosopher and the warrior: the intersecting lives of Da Vinci, Machiavelli, and Borgia and the world they shaped is the best book I have read all year (though I say that with some prejudice being that the three of them are three of four of my favorite historical figures of all time). It is truly interesting to see three personalities that are so opposite come together.

A few sketches; A new knit snood with freshwater pearls, a marie antoinette necklace and an edgar allen poe necklace for the shop. A lovely ring and necklace my sister gave me, also <3 Over the weekend I got to attend my brother's wedding at the botanical gardens and it was a lovely venue and it was wonderful to see the family, I so rarely get a chance to be around family these days <3 misc

misc

misc

misc

misc

misc

misc

misc

misc

misc

misc

misc

misc

misc

misc

misc

misc

misc

misc

No comments:

Post a Comment