Tuesday, November 8, 2011

teen witch

The coat & dress that D sent me, black snakeprint leggings & grey socks, & my new knee high boots. It was supposed to be a teenwitch throwback, but someone at target called me Harley Quinn :3 Which I can live with :3

These boots were pretty cheap, thirty dollars? I love having something with flat soles because today I ran and didn't fall over. In my tall heels I tend to fall over just standing around (a few weeks ago I was in hobbylobby in my tallest pair of shoes, looking at christmas ornaments, and I literally went from standing still to falling straight over). I'm a fantastic clutz.

daily outfits

daily outfits

daily outfits

daily outfits

daily outfits



A velvet skirt I made :3 I couldn't find any black skirts for winter online under fifty dollars, so I just made my own :3

handmade

handmade

handmade

1 comment: