Saturday, December 3, 2011

Mary Jane's last dance

I've been playing alot with my makeup this winter. I've started to wear eyeliner on my bottom waterline only, use purple eyeliner on my bottom lip in the middle sans gloss - it kind of looks like I've been eating a grape popsickle and it accents how dry my lips are which I like. I've also started mixing white FX halloween facepaint into my foundation - I like it because I am anemic and my skin is kind of yellow-tinged, but the white makeup mixed in mutes my color back out :)

I like to think it gives me all the grace of a corpse. The only thing I would improve is finding a blended way to dust black eyeshadow under my eyes in a way that doesn't look too stupid, and looks natural, for sunken/tired eyes.

misc

misc

misc

misc

misc

misc

misc

misc

misc

misc

misc

misc

1 comment:

  1. If you ever figure out the trick to natural sunken eyes you have to share!

    ReplyDelete