Tuesday, January 3, 2012

collectors

I actually have a nice shelf of cemetery memorbilia in neatly labeled jars that I need to get around to showing off. I also like to take scrapings off my favorite crypts & culture them in agar and see what molds and fungus I can grow. That, too, goes in it's own labeled jar: crypt42 culture. I pity the person who has to come find my body when I myself die one day, alone and clutching a turtle, because they will look around and go, oh, hundreds of jars from the greater bay area with leaves from a different cemetery in each. Right.

I am going to the explorium prehistoric sea monster exhibition before I go back to work, who wants to come? :) PLEASE LIFE let my camera be allowed so i can take photos of the megalodon area. I have supported the megalodon heartily in my day by watching every campy Brate megalodon movie that has come out. megalodon VS the giant octopus etc.

++ please note the garbage bag in my purse for stealing moss from cemeteries. It is stealthy so groundskeepers do not come shaking fists at me ++

unsorted/misc

unsorted/misc

unsorted/misc

unsorted/misc

unsorted/misc

unsorted/misc

unsorted/misc

unsorted/misc

unsorted/misc

unsorted/misc

unsorted/misc

unsorted/misc

unsorted/misc

unsorted/misc

unsorted/misc

unsorted/misc

unsorted/misc

unsorted/misc

unsorted/misc

thrifted: little glass jar, candle holder, wood box & a nice wax seal cork and glass stopper bottle set. 4.00 even.

2 comments:

  1. You have an octopus in a jar.
    I think you are my hero.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful tree. And I love the way you did your hair.

    ReplyDelete