Thursday, January 26, 2012

I raided the public gardens today, mostly for moss to use in terrariums and a few flowers I stuck innocently between the pages of a book I was walking around carrying. It feels strange that winter, atleast for the south, is mostly over. Everything is blooming again and flowering. I wore some really simple cotton layers and the lovely flower headband that rachael made for me :)

I also picked up the pangea organics trial facial kit, because I have been hovering over 'confirm order' on the matcha tea mud mask for a few days but couldn't commit to sixty dollars for something I had not tried. I am both pleased and devastated to announce that the entire line is fabulous. I used the entire lot this evening and my skin felt so amazing. It still feels so amazing. Not oily or over moisturized or just exfoliated but so soft. My skin has never felt this way, infact, so I keep touching my face and that's not good :P

I feared the facial scrub would be too gentle, being all natural, but it had pulvarized cranberry seed and was such a good, heavy-grained exfoliator. The mask was fantastic - it didn't have any mint or acids that usually make your skin feel 'tingly' like so many masks, but when I got out my skin was so pink and flushed, kind of delightful. The toner is fabulous, really lightweight with an atomizer so you can just spritz it all over your face and neck.

Each trial is 1OZ or over, which makes the entire box at fourty dollars a decent price and there are some items that will last you a decent amount of time at that size, like the toner and the moisturizer - that's months worth of product; the toner, infact, is 1.8 OZ so that's an almost 2OZ product.

Anyway, in the spirit of disjointed thought processes let us touch upon the gardens, again: I was trying to take the terrarium moss from the base of a tree and got tangled in thorns and was so started by it that I fell in them. LOL. Forget graceful blogging, I'm a fucking moron and even my scarf got torn.

unsorted

unsorted

unsorted

unsorted

unsorted

unsorted

unsorted

unsorted

unsorted

unsorted

unsorted

unsorted

2 comments:

  1. I've always wondered - do you drag a tripod with you or what?

    It's getting warmer here, too. I can't wait, ohgoshohgosh. Spring has the best weather in the south.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous that it is getting warmer where you are. I'm in Missouri which really isn't even that North and it just snowed last night. It's not going to feel like spring until April >.<

    ReplyDelete