Monday, January 9, 2012

I want to wear your face

What I wore today :) I really abhor pants - jeans really, I dont own any nice lady pants (I should invest in some). I always feel like such a seacow in jeans and I blame it on skinnyjeans because it's hard to find pants that dont have spandex in them - I DONT WANT A CLOSE FIT ON DIS. Also I stand in jeans like a durpdurp because I'm so self conscious and uncomfortable. Thankyou, world!

daily outfits



daily outfits

daily outfits

daily outfits

Albert Fish, Jeff Dahmer

3

journals ./ art

5 comments:

  1. But you look good in jeans! It is the opposite for me. I always feel self-conscious wearing skirts so I always wear jeans of various colors. I love your boots btw =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice outfit! Sweet boots :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi, I am now following your blog. I really enjoy it. thanks , take care xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's so weird to see you in jeans! you look great, but it's like.. it's like seeing that girl who always has her hair down.. seeing her at the grocery store with a ponytail. it's fascinating. :P

    ReplyDelete