Thursday, January 12, 2012

little things.

STRANGE DAYS ON PLANET EARTH = someone mailed this blue velvet bustier to me. It is the same one, I believe, that Fia has been posting in so I have to believe some soul mailed one to me for that.. strange reason? It's very nice so (thankyou) person, but it is not my style at all so dont be surprised when you see me re-selling it ;) I plan to sell it with this vintage guess velvet mini high waist skirt - dont they go together wonderfully?

Other gifts, too. A NYC globe I was brought back when a friend went to new york, a magnifying-glass daisychain from an etsy friend, a little star wars figure for my collection & a small bird locket that I (dont know what to do with) love. Truly, I have the kindest internet friends <3 Also some letter writing, some crochet work on a hat, etcetc. unsorted

unsorted

unsorted

unsorted

unsorted

unsorted

unsorted

unsorted

unsorted

No comments:

Post a Comment