Friday, January 27, 2012

morning;

Green tea and The shining ; Mounted the butterflys that finished setting (and now I have a batch of small - to - very small's relaxing and i fear it because I am so oafish I break fragile specimens). Also finished a woodplank journal ; I was very pleased by the binding, it came out really tight, and really uniform. I went on a morning walk and collected twigs because I had intended to sew them to the outside binding for decoration and though it looks fetching, it causes the book to no longer open flat so I can't commit to it.

I want my windowsill covered in airplants but I cant find any locally, I suppose I will order them online, does anyone have a good website? Etsy has them but I feel they are probably overpriced. I have beans soaking to sprout, I want to grow them in jars on the windowsill (how big will beansprouts go?) I tried to yahooanswer it but noone had wondered this same thing, I guess. Anyway, beansorouts are beautiful, and they woud look beautiful on a windowsill bunched together.

unsorted

unsorted

unsorted

unsorted

unsorted

unsorted

handmade

handmade

handmade

unsorted

unsorted

unsorted

3 comments:

  1. I really love your blog and your photography. ♥ Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The journal is so beautiful and rustic - i love how you stained it. Bean sprouts can grow pretty big once you plant them in soil I think. They are nice because they grow kind of wildly. Have you ever tried sprouting garlic? It is very easy and the sprouts are a yummy garnish =D

    ReplyDelete