Tuesday, January 17, 2012

squeal like a pig

new things / outfit / etc! I'd be quite happy with how all of my photos today came out (if not somewhat blown out) if I hadn't gone to a salon yesterday that turned the roots of my hair ginger neon orange.

Anyway, we went exploring an old building and I found a metal box with little drawers, i think people generally use things like this in shops, to hold screws/nails. I washed it up and kind of like the rust patina and plan to use it to hold my drying entomology specimens.

unsorted

unsorted

unsorted

unsorted

unsorted

unsorted

This beautiful wisdom tooth ring comes from AMictlan. it is so beautiful crafted and with such loving little details and patina (I already got a compliment about it from my post lady this afternoon! ((and a friend called me ed gein which was FINE BY ME :D)) )

unsorted

unsorted

unsorted



daily outfits

daily outfits

daily outfits

(other beautiful gifts she sent with the ring, cemetery dirt, human teeth (OH MY!), porcelain teeth and a pretty dried rose I sat on top of the rose I got from my mums grave at her funeral)

unsorted

unsorted

unsorted



3 comments:

  1. Tooth ring is great? Where is the bag from, it's so hard to find good bags?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is the pink thing at the top!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stiff is such a good book!

    If you call or go back to the salon and speak with the owner/manager they will most likely fix your hair for free. My mom owns a salon and it's always fixed when the stylist messed up, and giving somebody hot roots is definitely a mess up that they should have fixed before you even left the salon.

    ReplyDelete