Thursday, February 23, 2012

35MM

Photos from the last two days in the woods. The weather has been in that pre-storm limbo, so everything is dark and damp and the wind is so incredible. Infact, I don't think there is anything more satisfying than standing in the middle of nowhere with the wind blowing against you because it feels like earth touching and speaking to you.

I am trying to decide on the best way to collect mushrooms - I had heard they lost much appeal when dried-out but, actually, I like the way they flatten and darken.

Really hate pants - can not stand wearing them. I dont think 'outfit shots' translate well to film, anyway, but I am so ungodly lurchy and uncomfortable when I wear pants that that didn't help anything :P I just feel like a sausage stuffed into denim. Mostly my problem is never finding anything but skinny jeans, skinny jeans, skinny jeans until the hills run red with blood. I hate skin tight clothes. Everyone I know loves skinny jeans because they are slimming but when I see anyone in skinny jeans all I notice is how stuffed-into them they look and it looks so frumpy and unflattering. Am I the only person who sees this?!! And all my jeans are skinny jeans because it is ALL I CAN FIND, so i never wear them. Sometimes in the woods, though, because otherwise I have so many scrapes and bites. Blerhgh.

unsorted

unsorted

unsorted

unsorted

unsorted

unsorted

unsorted

unsorted

unsorted

unsorted

unsorted

unsorted

unsorted

unsorted

unsorted

unsorted

unsorted

Drying rack and spare labels

unsorted

unsorted

unsorted

2 comments:

  1. Skinny jeans are not slimmming. They are very unflattering on a lot of people. I don't know why they are such a huge thing. The only pair I've ever owned is the one pair I'm actually selling now.

    Is it really that hard to find non-skinny? Are you looking for a particular cut? I find lots of different types at the thrift store, and Target and other places sell different styles, too. Most of my jeans are bootcut.

    I like how the mushrooms look. What are the ones soaking in in the bottles?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post is making me want to dig out my film camera again. They have much more depth than digital.

    I feel your hatred for skinny jeans. Fat arse, stumpy legs is basically what I morph into when I wear them.

    Black Moth Vintage x

    ReplyDelete