Wednesday, February 1, 2012

A few thriftstore purchases: A cabinet / jewelry box I was very excited about because it looks so much like a victorian specimen cabinet with the drawer layout, and has a pulldown ring cubby that is perfect for mounted bugs - I plan to fill the box with shark teeth and urchin spines - must find a good megaladon replica tooth!

The Faust record is a four-disc recording from a live french opera, complete with the original playbill from 1971 ; I saw this a few weeks ago but passed it up because it was twelve dollars and have a policy for myself to not buy anything over ten dollars. Friday it was marked 70% off! Fate wanted me to have this.

unsorted

unsorted

unsorted

unsorted

unsorted

A few purchases online : a creepy porcelain clown head, a few 1920's nibs for my inkpen, coral sample from Lili Bermuda, sea urchins, a stellarscope, and pangea organics eyecream. The eyecream was sixty-dollars for .5OZ which still blows my mind a bit (alot), but I have decided to start taking better care of my face/skin and I want to slowly procure the entire Pangea line for myself.

unsorted

unsorted

lentil sprouts day5

unsorted

Took the telescope out for the first time this year ; it was too cloudy to see much but the moon, and even that was only visible for a short time. I hold my breath and sit as still as I am able and hope to see some movements whenever I watch the moon. Megatron, a circling UFO, our secret moon-base, I am not picky, give me anything.

unsorted

unsorted

Constellation locket :)

handmade

unsorted

handmade

I am just tired of meat for no particular reason and I have been living on this stir-fry. Instead of oil I cook it in organic farmer's market hot sauce because hot sauce has so many health benefits, and it speeds up the metabolism as you eat & supresses appetite :')



3 comments:

  1. Love the constellation locket - it's like holding a piece of the milky way in your hands. Hot sauce also makes everything taste better xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. <3 your impromptu butterfly cabinet!

    ReplyDelete