Wednesday, February 8, 2012

herb gardens

Picked up some organic bath products for spring. Auromere might be my new favorite brand, they incorporate the holistic sciences of india into all of their organic products. the only product of these that I have yet used is the sandalwood soap because I received a sample of it in an eco-emi box (why I knew I had to have it, I am normally uninterested in bar soaps) and LET ME TELL YOU, it moisturizes better than any soap I have ever used and this includes high end bath products like lush, philosophy, organics, everything. EVERYTHING.

It is said that over 3,000 years ago nature revealed to the great sage Dhanwantari, as he sat in a profound mediatation in the midst of a forest, the valuable properties of each tree, plant, herb, root and flower, and the beneficial links that exist between the vegetable and mineral worlds and humankind. Not only were the ancient Rishis and sages of the past gurus of spirit truth, but through their mystic vision they gained the knowledge of the human system and maintenance of the body, in total harmony with nature, and systematically developed the use of natural herbs and minerals into a perfect science. (part of Auromere's statement)

unsorted

unsorted

unsorted

unsorted

unsorted

Auromere sandalwood soap ; AlbaBotanica sugarcane body sugar scrub ; Revivalabs hawaiian seaweeed clay mask ; Auromere bath and shower body mud mask ;

I also started my herb garden for the season, just a few simple things for now with soil from my compost pile (you can see wild beans and things growing in it already).

unsorted

unsorted

unsorted

unsorted

unsorted

unsorted

unsorted

unsorted

unsorted

1 comment:

  1. I planted my little seed planters today. We get so little sunlight, though, I'm just hoping they sprout. :x

    Dill has the prettiest flowers and smells so good that omg I would plant it if I had the space even if I never ate it. D: SO GOOD. They had some growing in the NA section of the butterfly garden we went to last year while I was visiting my mom.

    I want to braid daisies into your haaaaiirr ~

    ReplyDelete