Tuesday, February 14, 2012

If you stay, I stay

I bought this sweater for valentines day from old navy, and the skirt is some old express number. Not that I did anything but download the MassEffect3 demo and consider all of the new weapons and classes on six playthroughs (did they get rid of reave??? reave was -my move- and I didn't see it in any of the classes!!! The longrange shotgun is pretty amazing, good too because I never used shotguns on the previous games because they were worthless to me but long range . . . . . discuss the demo, if you play!

daily outfits

daily outfits

daily outfits

daily outfits

unsorted

unsorted

unsorted

handmade

handmade

handmade

New yarn traincase (thrifted, 1.99)

unsorted

unsorted

unsorted

I bought this pilot obi-wan after seeing revenge of the sith in theaters. it is the only toy i've never opened and played with and it haunts me. Look at that head gear!!! arg. And imperial guard art because.. I just ..love .. imperial guards.

unsorted

unsorted



happy valentines day ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment