Wednesday, February 29, 2012

just things

Flop flop flop, Fia posted a link to this blog yesterday where I saw some of the cutest ideas for DIY hardware store jewelry.

unsorted

unsorted

unsorted

unsorted

I finished a very tiny elf book

handmade

handmade

handmade

handmade

handmade

A necklace made from a Galileo thermometer

handmade

handmade

new brushes

unsorted

unsorted

new dino for my collection & mushrooms dried and under dome (whoever said mushrooms lose all their looks after they are dried was a crazy person!)

unsorted

FAVORITE TEA EVER. Pomegranate & blueberry from lipton, OHMYGOD

unsorted

Dusk: cream-heavy tea, crochetting a cotton scarf, reading. I like having a place to sit at the window because I've put birdseed out of the window and watch them while I crochet.

unsorted

unsorted

handmade

Random webcam. I found all of my camo pants and red lipstick from highschool and Ive been buying alot of adidas pants and puma jackets and van sneakers so expect my next outfit post to blow you back to 1997. Also rebleached my own roots - the salon turned them orange last time and I'd say I did a billion times better :P Also coppery nails to go with the coppery rings from the hardware store. Dont mind my face in the small photos, it was sometime in the AMS with no makeup, who cureeeee, I'm no natural beauty :P hah

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love the dried mushrooms, how do you do that!?
    Your deskspace looks so clean and crisp, I so wish mine was like that at the moment :(

    ReplyDelete