Wednesday, February 15, 2012

My Zana Bayne harness came in! I ordered the basic because it seems like a reversible harness - right now I am wearing it backwards for the O-rings, but the other side is an underbust harness which has a totally different look. Excited about it! I love her harnesses because they remind me of space-age videogame clothes (tali zorah, for example!

daily outfits

daily outfits

daily outfits

Shopping, too. I think Out of africa is quickly becoming my favorite organic bodycare brand. The unrefined shea body butter I posted in previous entries is probably the most amazing thing I have ever used on my skin - I often find myself rubbing my own legs like a lonely cornball because they are so soft XD I bought their liquid body lotion this time because the unrefined shea butter is really thick and better for over-night use, but I wanted a thinner lotion for my bag and for morning showers. Burts bees has always disappointed me but it might be because I was using strange products that just seemed ~cute~ in store, like beeswax handbalm and poison ivy soap - I bought several practical items to see if I can use this brand because the one thing it's got is cost - it's such a cheap brand. Weleda was a random splurge, and the pangea mask was a must because I ran out of my sample and this is the best mask I've ever used x.x;

unsorted

unsorted

unsorted

unsorted

unsorted

unsorted

unsorted

unsorted

burts bees facial scrub burts bees exfoliating body wash pangea organics mask weleda body wash out of africa body lotion St. Dalfour organic teas

3 comments:

  1. fia & you... harnesses all around! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, been an admirer of your blog for a wee while so am following now that I have a blogspot!
    The harness is cool, you could create a Soul Caliber character around it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the harness! I've been aching for one for so long, but I'm afraid it's going to stay on the back-burner of to-buy garments since I'm still stocking my wardrobe with basics!

    http://0000.codexed.com

    ReplyDelete