Saturday, March 3, 2012

Cucumber sandwiches, reading. Received a first letter from another prisoner penpal, I am always impressed my men's penmanship. Typing up envelopes and labels with Sagan quotes and Mazzy Star lyrics. Letting my turtle explore some of my dinosaurs and eat my strawberries (she loves strawberries and cucumber so I try to have lunches we can share!) Herb garden is getting unruly & doodling nature pages to paint, later. Pretty standard indoor day.

unsorted

unsorted

unsorted

unsorted

unsorted

unsorted

unsorted

unsorted

unsorted

unsorted

unsorted

unsorted

unsorted

unsorted

3 comments:

  1. One day I will read all Rice's books.
    the marks on your arm, did you do it to yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would drive me nuts doing all the little frilly bits on those leaves. holy god. Did it take you forever? D:

    I like the little butterfly bobby pin and that you used the typewriter on sticky labels(?). :)

    I keep eyeing the cheap converse shoes at Target and wondering if I should buy some since I officially tossed my knockoffs the other day as they were too full of holes. This makes me want some more. D: I have no nice "stylish" sneakers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All in all it looks like a lovely day! You're letter correspondence sound exciting.

    ReplyDelete