Saturday, March 10, 2012

30 dollars and corey hart

I walked into walmart last night after work to buy items to make a meal with and after an hour of wandering I came away with: one plastic dinosaur, one avocado, yanyan strawberry sticks, four nail polishes & a book.

unsorted

unsorted

unsorted

things sitting on my desk from the past week

unsorted

unsorted

unsorted

Have been listening to Corey Hart all week. I have already decided all good horror films came to a hault after 1989 and I am very close to believing the same about music!

unsorted

Can I just say my posts have been lacking because all I've done this week is work and play mass Effect 3. Oh!!!!! What a storyline, what an end to the trilogy. In multiplayer last night I decided I was going to re-write the lyrics to rocket man, into rocket geth with poignant insight to mass effect.

5 comments:

  1. You take such beautiful photographs!
    Do you mind me asking what kind of camera you use?

    http://tracksforlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh thanks :) I use a nikon d80 but its years outdated, now. I think iphones probably have a higher MP count and take clearer photos :P And everything on it is broken, flash, autofocus, battery latch. LOL it's barely hanging on, I really need to buy a new slr this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those nail varnishes are lush! Good colour choices.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to have to look for some YanYan sticks next time I go to Wal-Mart; never tried them. :) One of my favorite songs from the 9 1/2 Weeks sdtrk is by Corey Hart -- http://youtu.be/4AoeJ7FFM4Y

    (btw, this is alone-with-everybody from tumblr)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've read that book! Robin Maxwell is one of my favorite historical fiction authors. I think the first I read of hers was The Secret Diary of Anne Boleyn, which you should check out if you have a chance. Hopefully you enjoy them. :)

    ReplyDelete