Thursday, March 15, 2012

mundane

My newest favorite meal is broiled steak, cold udon noodles & avocado! I've been eating it .. every other day? YAM! Got a new leather journal to write in, picked up an ivy plant and strawberry seeds and potting soil. Made some clay mushrooms. Drying fresh picked flowers. Made two soy & rose candles.

unsorted

unsorted

unsorted

unsorted

unsorted

unsorted

unsorted

unsorted

unsorted

unsorted

I BADLY WANT vincent price's witchcraft and magic recording from the 60s on vinyl.

3 comments:

  1. Ahh, that meal looks so good! ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your clay mushrooms are amazing! They looks so realistic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. DID I GET YOU EATING AVOCADO? DID I?!

    Those candles look lovely. And I love the clay mushrooms. They would be perfect hanging out in little plant pots, just chilling.

    ReplyDelete