Monday, March 26, 2012

My internet was down all weekend so I got ALOT OF THINGS done. I finished my life in rose red, Dracula, and contact. Found the most amazing dinosaur skull castings, worked on a clay doll, finished a short red cape, bottled a centipede. It feels like there is alot mroe but it escapes me at the moment.

unsorted

unsorted

unsorted

unsorted

unsorted

unsorted

unsorted

unsorted

unsorted

unsorted

unsorted

unsorted

unsorted

unsorted

moonbeam nailpolish!!! Kind of a rubbish gif but for some reason my webcam picks up my polishes really nicely so i had to share it :P

4 comments:

  1. Oh gosh are those Sailor Moon trading cards i see?!?!?!
    How on Earth did you acquire such wonderful things?


    http://tracksforlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. your pictures are always so pretty and crisp! I'm so jealous of your hair, sigh...

    x
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh I am so jealous - I wish my weekend was as productive. Maybe I should turn off my computer for a weekend hahhah. What do you bottle the insects in? 100% ethanol or something else?

    ReplyDelete