Sunday, March 18, 2012

Not normally the kind of photos I upload here. I watched pi, then I watched the cell so I was in a black and white, weird mood.

unsorted

unsorted

unsorted

unsorted

Outfit shot. Black jeans c/o express - black blouse c/o goodwill. Basic stuff. I hate taking photos after I wash my hair because it's so fluffy and frizzy :p

daily outfits

daily outfits

daily outfits

Blissmo march box. Chai lip scrub, neutrogena naturals face cream & argan oil. Nice items but not worth the 22 dollars I pay for the sub so i emailed them and cancelled my account. I can just try natural skincare off vitacost for that price, and have a say in what I get. The face cream is really nice, though, and around the 11-15 dollar price range so i really, really rec it if youre looking for a lightweight moisturizer & it smells so good. I've gotten accustmed to natural skincare scents being really abbrasive, but I guess that when a bigger company does it they still manage to make it smell like heaven.

unsorted

unsorted

(I dont usually like musicvideos and prefer specific scene clips with dialogue but i love carl as a character, so much, and this song kind of grew on me).



I think I was drowning, but everyone just looked at me..

No comments:

Post a Comment