Tuesday, March 27, 2012

one outfit

Not my best outfit! I havent bought new clothes for more than a month and my favorite places like ASOS and modcloth are both cut out while I try to save money, so i bought both of these pieces last night at the thriftstore for a grand total of 3.99. I just dont do as well as some people do when I try to thrift interesting things. This is my second jersey turtleneck, in my head they always seem like they would be so fashionable, but both times ive tried them they just look so baggy and unflattering. the skirt I thought was really cute, it's some schoolgirl skirt with pleats (it even has the little girl's name still written in a tag in the back, hah!) but it would probably look better with a white buttonup or some kind of tucked-in sweater.

Hair was done in loopy braids and I am wearing a bright red lipstick in Limecrime's fushia - I don't really like red or pink lips, I am more of a purple/brown girl, but I couldn't resell this lipstick so I decided to just wear it. Rings all from lowes home improvement ;)

daily outfits

daily outfits

daily outfits

daily outfits

daily outfits

daily outfits

4 comments:

  1. LOVE the skirt!

    x
    Angie
    sundaybelle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love those hardware rings, such a great idea! Also I'm not sure what you're holding in the last photo but it looks amazing, such awesome texture.

      http://www.dear-sweetlings.com

      Delete
    2. oh gosh, I replied to the wrong thing! Sorry!

      Delete
  2. I know you say that this outfit is not your best, but i still think it is quite lovely. I really like all your pictures, they're dark and very beautiful!! YAY!!!

    http://theflowered.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete