Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Tulle slip dress c/o rodarte --- platforms c/o love culture --- harness c/o zana bayne --- jewelry c/o bloodmilk jewels & gatherjewelry

I had intended to do some fancier photos in the flower bushes but I got one shot and was terrified from all of the bees and ran away.

daily outfits

daily outfits

daily outfits

daily outfits

daily outfits

daily outfits

daily outfits

I think i spent eleven straight hours playing mass effect3, yesterday. I will just leave you with this artwork of Legion as a prime example of how much I love the Geth.



& some webcam photos, the first where I was a sleepy mess before getting my copy of mass effect and the other set trying to use photoshop to decide if I should pink my hair on my vacation next week. Yes? No? I have worked so hard getting my hair ashey and I am afraid that even doing a pastel pink will leave my hair really peachy/orangy as it fades and defeat EVERYTHING IVE EVER DONE



2 comments:

  1. Oh man, those shoes! I always look forward to your outfit posts the most, always perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you didn't pass out after gaming for so long. I think after 5 hours my contacts go blurry. Mass effect 3 looks absolutely amazing, but I feel like I should play through the old ones first = thousands of hours procrastinating. (I finally finished Skyward Sword though and the ending was beautiful)

    Love the Rodarte dress so much - the material looks so floaty.

    ReplyDelete