Thursday, April 5, 2012

A few outfits of unimpressive nature ; I have been trying not to post too many photos, actually, because I am getting a new camera and lenses next week! Anytime a new camera is on the horizon it makes the camera I am using feel like old garbage :p Switching over to a canon & getting a telephoto lens, a standard kit lens and a macro lens!

In any event! pretty simple black outfit, all pieces from the goodwill outside of the shoes c/o steve madden. The second outfit / dress might look fruity but it was because our work had an easter party this afternoon and I wanted to dress very eastery. It was raining (you can kind of tell) so I only took a few (and I ran into a sweetiepie turtle) :) The dress was the last piece of clothing my mom ever made for me, years ago when I was starting to like country lolita and she tried to make it for me but was really only familiar with little girl sewing patterns from a life with a daughter, so :p Shoes are jelly glow in the darks, so much like glass slippers and I lovelovelove them).

(please note the roses and champagne, yes, I am that girl that takes everything at the end of a party that noone else wants. My arms are full of centerpieces and cheap booze but who throws away pink champagne and flowers??? NOT IN MY BOOK.

daily outfits

daily outfits

daily outfits

daily outfits

daily outfits

unsorted

unsorted

unsorted

unsorted

2 comments:

  1. I seriously love all of your pictures, so so pretty. The third and last one are so magical! and omg the turtle! what a cutie!

    x
    Angie
    sundaybelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your jelly glass slippers; do you remember where you got them?

    ReplyDelete