Sunday, April 15, 2012

summer shopping

I've been putting together my spring shopping list for a few weeks, now, and I think I am ready to make all of my spring purchases. Just basic pieces, all cashing in at a little over 400, which isn't terrible.

I set out tofind a nice pair of Dr. Marten creepers and a nice short-to-long black skirt (I dont love this particular skirt but it is the best I can find). Everything else I stumbled over by happy accident (the cross dress!!!!). The pants are 'wet look' skinny jeans which I really like, as I've been trying to find leather pants at a good price and have been failing. I am sre the jean material will breathe better for summer, anyway.



3 comments:

  1. I just ordered this skirt in green. Cant wait to get it! (http://www.aliexpress.com/product-fm/538935160-wholesale-women-asymmtric-skirt-chiffon-skirt-Green-Black-Burgundy-with-lining-skirt-FREE-Fashion-skirt-SHIPPING-wholesalers.html)
    They have a black one too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. forever 21 has cheap skirts like the black one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Searching for Best online shops? Check this out!!!
    Online shopping

    ReplyDelete