Saturday, May 19, 2012

fff

I'll probably delete this, I've been so apathetic about photography and uninspired, this is probably the most boring set of photos ive ever uploaded but I wanted to upload them anyway because it's been a month since I've dragged myself outside and tried doing anything for a photo that wasn't an outfit shot. I had some idea about baby powder and one photo came out decently (as in, you can even see the powder) and the rest are just idk, why even take them. I need fresh ideas for things. I need to watch whimsical movies and get inspired. A musicbox of Lucifer rallying the angels after his fall c/o Dore's illustrations for paradise lost & a doodle Im working on of princess nuala from hellboy2.

unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted

3 comments:

  1. I don't think you should delete them - even apathy can be artistic, as this is the case :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, I can't seem to find your e-mail adress (I got it from an alice in wonderland bracelet I bought from you like a zillion years ago), and I'd like to send you something...

    ReplyDelete