Tuesday, June 26, 2012

As many of you know i moved recently to LA for my love. I've only been here a week, not long enough to have a job yet and I borrowed as much as I could to get here. Rent is due and with no notice his rent was raised, because i moved in, several hundred dollars and I don't know what to do. I've never put a donate button up in all my years online, but I am kind of desperate and we are on our own out here so I'm going to do it. Once I am on my feet I will be giving out prints to anyone who can contribute. Flowered@gmail.com if you'd like to discuss anything or have questions!

4 comments:

  1. donated what I could darlin' <3 good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so shitty! Landlords in LA seem to be insane. I'm going to send you a few dollars. I know what its like to be out there with nothing. I hope it helps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Done. :) Hope everything works out. ♥

    ReplyDelete