Saturday, June 23, 2012

As a note of interest this passion tea is the best thing I have ever consumed, with splenda and cream it is like liquid christmas, like cranberry christmas spice warm love. Ryan has been helping me make/finish a dress, I love watching him move his hands over freshwater pearls and type lines of poetry onto cloth.

unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted

Cuts, scars and flowers from my love

unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted

boyfriend pants, direct from my lithe boyfriend :D I should say boyfriend pants, scarves sand hoodies. I love wearing his clothes. I want to burn everything I own and live in them.

unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted One weeks walking unsorted Thai ice tea!! Our ~thing~. Just black tea and milk, really, but it is so good and I like that we are both so sussy about calories and health that he has to argue in broken english over them and ask that they be made less sweet, less sugar. unsorted unsorted unsorted unsorted

No comments:

Post a Comment