Wednesday, June 20, 2012

The first five days in LA with my love. What do I even say? Lots of pot and fresh blueberries outside and lantern walks down la neighborhoods at night. Sushi, thai ice teas (which is now our official ~date move~ because neither of us had had it and we both love it <3) Backpacks with our laptops and taking buses (for the first time!) Being read his poetry, falling asleep to nick drake, watching him play guitar, wearing his clothes and he wears mine (Sitting across from him in starbucks and he wears my fifi lapin tshirt). Having to walk into health food stores and watch three pretty hippy girls smile at him and ask if they can help him with anything and he smiles back at them and looks at me, like, "see?" and I push him backwards by his face and he smiles - flirt. LA thrftstores (jesus christ how are these thrift store prices??). Love, Love, Love so real that it humbles me. Red wine. Love so real I am sure it will end badly. His mouth tastes like cigarettes or coffee or something sweet, his skin always tastes like sweat. He brings me flowers any time he leaves our home without me, and bought me a book on costume design. We had breakfast several tables down from THE MOTHAFUCKIN' ICE CREAM MAN yesterday and we are in hollywood today so he can work, so naturally I got to see every street Tom Petty has ever written lyrics about (glamour bitches). MM, eating subway at plastic patio furniture outside grocery stores, so many blisters from walking!! Being so fucking in love, so fucking in love that it turns me into a sloppy mess.

You just have to excuse the excessive amounts of him in my photos for a while, he is a whole new world for me, as is the world he lives in. And it's all very beautiful and I feel loved and blessed and hope I make him feel such magic <3

Bloodmilk jewels for he and I, JL is like a miracle. Lily Dale Pentacle for him, lorraine cross for me, both in black powder finish. Couldn't BE dreamier.

unsorted unsorted misc the first two days the first two days the first two days the first two days the first two days the first two days the first two days the first two days the first two days the first two days the first two days the first two days the first two days the first two days the first two days the first two days the first two days the first two days the first two days the first two days the first two days the first two days the first two days misc misc misc the first two days the first two days the first two days misc the first two days the first two days the first two days the first two days the first two days the first two days IMG_0527 IMG_4011 misc misc (an old letter he was working on for me in one of his poetry notebooks. Something like this, finding it as I hold his hand and kiss his hair and smell him, this many months later, is a beautiful feeling. One of completion and perfection and things ending as they were always meant to end). I expect him to give me a look for this photo :3 <3 Personal missives and all that. misc misc misc flower flower misc misc misc misc

2 comments:

  1. You are a lucky girl.
    He is a lucky boy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ag ag ag ag this is too sweet and too cute and nothing but luck and best wishes for the two of you.

    ReplyDelete